75 years ago the International School of Yoga has been the most renowned teachers, trainers and yoga teachers from around the world. Excellence of the courses is based on a genuine training provided by real masters of several methods and styles that teach the various techniques of yoga. In school the teachers speak Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, Italian, German and Galician in the knowledge of Sanskrit.
Considered one of the best schools in the world in its 75 years has trained over 11,000 teachers.
The course of Teacher Training of Artistic Yoga ® is an intensive course that takes place in several countries for teachers of yoga of any style or for Teachers of Artistic Yoga ® the course consists of a certificate and a regimen of intensive study and practice.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps of Artistic Yoga ®, angas of Zilpa Yoga - Kala Yoga®
1) Asana, yoga's posture
2) Pranayama, control of energy
3) Swara yoga, yoga's breathing
4) Ekagrata, atention
5) Dharana, concetration
6) Sagita-nada, external and internal music
7) Mudra, seal and sign of yoga
8) Sambandha, link
9) Bhava, feeling
10) Gati yoga, yogic movement
11) Gatizila yoga, dinamic yoga
12) Samanvaya, coordination
13) Tala, rhythm and timing
14) Pravaha, flow
15) Kramaji, sequence or series
16) Pravaha Krama, choreography of asanas
17) Kala Yoga
18) Samyama, Dharana, Dhyana y Samadhi.